QR Code Images
This service is automated so that you will receive your QR code images in minutes. To do this, we need the URL or other information you want encoded into the QR code. If you don’t supply this, the automation cannot make the QR code.
Decide how many QR codes you need, add that quantity to the cart. Then at the checkout page, enter the data or URL you want to be encoded into the “additional information” box on the checkout page, with separate URLs on separate lines. Standard QR codes (Static and Dynamic) are made automatically and emailed to you within minutes. More complex QR codes such as v-business cards must be made manually and take 1-12 hours.
The QR code images will be sent to you in 5 formats .tif, .bmp, .jpg, .pdf & .eps formats.
|Quantity||Price per image|
|2 – 4||$25.00 each|
|5 – 9||$22.00 each|
|10 – 19||$18.00 each|
|20 +||$16.00 each|
We have TWO types of QR codes available here for website URLs – Static and Dynamic (via URL hosting service)
STATIC QR Codes:
- These encode YOUR URL directly in the QR code.
- These are permanent – they will work as long as your website URL doesn’t change.
- They can’t be changed, as the URL is encoded directly in the QR Code.
- Unlimited scans.
(These can also be used for things other than URLs, e.g. encoding text, v business cards, sending an email or SMS message).
DYNAMIC QR Codes:
These use our Dynamic QR Code service, which enables the target URL to be changed repeatedly in the future if required.
- Unlimited scans: Scans of the Dynamic QR Code are UNLIMITED so long as you don’t abuse the QR code with millions of scans that cause technical problems such as crashed servers.
- Functions for life: The Dynamic QR Code with its redirection capability will function FREE for two years and will continue to function thereafter for as long as you pay an annual fee of $16.
- Unlimited redirection of the target URL: On initial purchase, you specify a target URL. You can ask us to REDIRECT the target URL as often as you wish, at a fee of $16 for each redirection.
- Tracking Reports: Need to see how often, time of day, most popular day and which country your QR codes are being scanned? Order a dynamic QR code and we can supply TRACKING REPORTS.